Please read the following carefully because by visiting www.theprocure.com/ this Application you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- Information you give us
- The Procure is an online e-procurement platform and collects a variety of personal data necessary to Clients & Vendors. By choosing to enter your personal information on this Website/ Application you want to disclose this information The Procure and its affiliates.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website/ Application or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other Website/ Application we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from any of business partners to whom you may have given your details with permission for them to send it to us.
- How we use your information
- Your personal information may be provided to The Suppliers, affiliates, and licensees. If you do not wish to participate in this service. Please do not enter your personal Data in this website.
- We will use this information:
- to administer our Website/ Application and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website/ Application to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website/ Application safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website/ Application about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Sensitive Personal Data:
- Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal data as this term is defined under applicable data protection and privacy laws (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
- Disclosure of your information
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Information Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of data and ensure proper use of information The Procure has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to safeguard all information collected online.
- We will not process your personal information in a way that is incompatible with what is outlined in the Privacy Statement, and will use our best efforts to ensure that data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. We also will use our best efforts to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Third Party Sites Our Website/ Application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.