Join The Procure Today
Hiring @ C-P
We look for people who are Customer Focused, Passionate about what they do, enjoy Collaborating, who welcome a new challenge, and appreciate change. The Procure provides engaging opportunities for you to Connect and Participate with our customers and your colleagues.
Joining our team typically involves an initial conversation with a recruiter, a phone interview with the hiring manager, then meeting key stakeholder’s onsite. The Procure‘s process is rigorous and competitive to ensure we are hiring the right talent for today and tomorrow.
Hearing about YOU
The Procure is looking for positive, high-Potential team players who rise to any challenge and can adapt to our growing organization. When you interview with our teams, they will want to hear about your:
- SUCCESS: The Procure is a performance based organization and rewards success. Tell us about your track record of success and how your skill set has translates to impacting our business and most importantly, our customers.
- EXPERIENCE: The best way for us to understand your skill set is to have you share previous experiences from your work history. We use behavioral-based interviews that ask questions to determine how you have handled situations in the past. Be specific in your answers, with real-life examples. Questions typically focus on key competencies relevant to the position you are interviewing for.
- CULTURE: We aren’t looking to understand what simply works for you, but to best understand what kind of environment you thrive in. While we are looking to hire for today’s needs, we want to ensure that you can grow with tomorrow’s opportunities.
An offer of employment at The Procure is contingent upon successfully completing a reference check and drug screen. This means we verify the information on your resume, application and what you shared with us during the interview process.
Preparing for an Interview
Do your research:
- Review the The Procure website, learn more about our products and purpose statement.
- Be familiar with behavioral-based interviews that ask questions to determine how you have handled situations in the past. Be specific in your answers, with real-life examples. Questions typically focus on key competencies relevant to the position you are interviewing for.
- Research the team you are meeting with on LinkedIn so you know their background and experience. Make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date because they will read it too!
- Take a look at our The Procure Company Profile on social media including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
At The Procure, we are Customer Focused and need a diverse talent set on our team to exceed customer expectations. The Procure is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.